Adventure 103: Settebello Pizzeria

Settebello Pizzeria is a spot I frequently drive and walk past, and I have to confess I'm not a huge pizza connoisseur, but I quite like their gelato, which I stopped in once to try. so, I thought I'd give the food menu a go. Settabello is located on 200 West between 200 south and 300 south, which is accross the street from the end of Pierpont Avenue, so it's definetly a part of town that is fun to be on foot. definetely many beautiful buildings to observe.


I really like the green brick in contrast to the regular orange or brown brick found downtown. There was no line when I arrived for dinner, which was nice to be seated right away. There were only a few other tables occupied, so the ambiance wasn't too noisy, although it definitely has the potential since it has high ceilings, and sound tends to echo in the place.


I ordered the insalata grande. It was pretty rich in flavor. I quite fancied it. I really liked the addition of pine nuts to the salad, it broke up the texture in a way my mouth liked, and the vinaigrette dressing wasn't too strong, which I always appreciate. Although I wish the large pieces of cheese on top were smaller to as to have cheese in every bite.



My friend Chris, who accompanied me on this adventure ordered the margherita pizza.


He found he also fancied his dish.


Time spent on adventure: 1.5 hours (the place was packed!)
Money spent: ≈$12
Recommendation: 7 out of 10 adventure points!

Comments

Popular Posts