Adventure 114: Seoul Garden

I have now tried Korean food three times. My first attempt is chronicled in adventure 63 I guess I wanted to really make sure it wasn't for me. I passed Seoul Garden on State Street running errands when I felt the growl of hunger. I figured now was as good as any time to give it a go.



The interior has some really lovely touches. Like the owners' family pictures from Korea. So sweet.


I ordered the bimimbap. It looks pretty, doesn't it? This is probably my favorite thing I've had at a Korean place. It is pretty, right? It was very hot and fresh, but as I have now permantly confirmed, Korean food just doesn't do it for my palat. It's a little too bland, and I do not enjoy fermented kimchi.


Oh well, I gave it a fair try.


One thing I really appreciated was how welcoming and pleasent the staff were. They seemed genuinely proud of the food and grateful that I came in to partake of it.


Time spent on adventure: 30 minutes
Money spent: $12.79 (including tip)
Recommendation: 6 out of 10 adventure points!

Comments

  1. This Seoul garden looks nice and the food looks yummy, wanna visit this resto soon. Cheers for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts