Adventure 107: Food Truck League at Fairborne Station

It was one of those emails inviting me to an event that was cryptic enough to make me think it was probably nothing, but with details like, "live local music," and "food trucks," that made me want to give it a try. "Food Truck League" was what the event was called. I mean, is it a baseball game, or dinner? Well, there were probably about 100 people scattered through the park aka Fairborne Station in West Valley.

There was a live band, but it was a cover band with like three singers, I wasn't really into it.


The "league" of food trucks, which I can only think this is an event of food truck owners coming together to get their name and food out to more people, seemed almost interesting. I have to admit, this adventure was in June, so I don't remember all of the food, but I recall there being Japanese, a couple of BBQ spots, and at least one dessert truck. 


I chose this Thai dish with hot meat in a curry over rice. It wasn't bad. A little hot for a warm evening. 

The event definetly acheived a family-centered status. There kids running through fountains, and families enjoying the show. 



Time spent on adventure: 30 minutes
Money spent:  $9
Recommendation: 5 out of 10 adventure points!

Comments

Popular Posts