Adventure 86: Zaponie Pizza

This will be my first pizzeria adventure! I could not resist this sign citing '4 out of 4 Ninja Turtles Prefer Zaponie Pizza.' I mean, what did the ninja turtles know that I didn't?


This little place is located in Centerville, conveniently close to my gym. 


The inside is totally 80s'd (real word) out! After meeting the owner I kind of got it, I mean he was wearing a pink polo collar flipped up, and a feather do Don Johnson would be jealous of.


I'm pretty sure the record covers on the wall are from his teenage years. I'm glad he found a good use for them.


I gotta say, I love a theme. I dug it.


The pictures surrounding the t-shirt pictured here are of successful, and unsuccessful eaters of a menu item. I didn't write it down, so I don't remember what it was called. The pictures of the unsuccessful eaters are pretty awesome. They all look pretty upset.




I LOVE a jukebox! It's even one that would have been around in the late 80s (maybe early 90s would be more accurate?) as it's full of CDs.

I was feeding 5 strapping lads, so I ordered 4 pizzas, and the reviews from all of them were positive! Especially the BBQ chicken, and the vegetarian.


Money spent: for 4 pizzas... it was over $50
Time spent: 20 minutes (waiting for pizzas)
Recommendation: 8 out of 10 adventure points!

Comments

Popular Posts