Adventure 83: Karen part II

Remember Karen of Karen's Energy? The last adventure I had with her was in my brother's home. This time I went to a class at her facility in Draper. She had her trusty glowing intestines, as you can see. Though this time she didn't wear them, they strung on the the table as a visual reminder of our digestive system.


Karen is a woman of vast knowledge and experience of physical, emotional, and spiritual health. To do her class justice would be impossible. So I will hit a few points of interest I found from her presentation.
  • Found from a petrie dish study:
    • A healthy cell in a dish with an apple, the cell is on top of the apple reproducing
    • A healthy cell in a dish with stake, the cell is on the opposite side of the dish
    • A sick cell in a dish with stake, cell is on top of stake reproducing


  • Entanglement theory:
    • Electrons from atoms can shoot out 700 miles away before returning to parent atom
    • We are entangled with people in our lives, our electrons with them, their electrons with us
Here are some women with whom I am most likely entangled with. I've got my eye on them. They're my sisters.

  • What kind of frequencies (who/what) should I allow/create in my life?

  • Berries are high frequencies--good for someone with neurology problems

  • Words with HIGHEST frequencies: Serenity of being, action, exhilaration, enthusiasm

  • HIGH frequencies: Cheerful, conservatism, content

  • LOW frequencies: boredom, monotony, antagonism, hostility, pain, anger, resentment, unexpressed resentment, no sympathy, covert hostility, anxiety

  • VERY LOW frequencies: Fear, despair, terror, too much sympathy, grief, undeserving, victim, hopeless, apathy, failure, pity, blame, regret

  • This should be your favorite new word: ALLOW. Allow people to be who they are. 



Time spent on adventure: 2 hours
Money spent: $0
Recommendation: 8 out of 10 adventure points!

Comments

Popular Posts