Adventure 77: India House

Dear readers, I apologize for the drop of posts, thank you to those who checked in on me! I assure you, I haven't stopped the adventure-having. However, my computer has been having an adventure of her own, namely, not performing all of her functions! Hopefully this will get rectified soon, and adventures will be un-interrupted in future!

Today's adventure continues with my recent Sandy theme, in the form of India House, which has been a Sandy fixture for over 11 years!


I hit the place around lunch-time, and found it not too busy, but there was a regular stream of people coming in every 10 minutes or so.


It's very nice inside with dark wood furniture, and nice big and little decorative touches through out the place.


There is only a buffet at lunch time. I have to admit, I am not a fan of buffets, however, I showed up early in the lunch hour, so everything was fresh, and it tasted it!


One thing of note, the naan was not the softer, large portion I'm used to seeing at Indian restaurants. It was smaller and had a bit of a crunch to it, similar to my experience at Zaika.


The sauces were delicious, the meats well flavored, and the mango lassi (which I always get at Indian places, I can't resist) was just the right balance of mango and ice!


A lovely Indian woman watched over my table as I ate. She was good company.



Time spent on adventure: 30 minutes
Money spent: $16 (including tip)
Recommendation: 8 out of 10 adventure points!

Comments

Popular Posts