Adventure 79: Red Iguana

I hadn't been to the Red Iguana for several years. When my handsome friend Travis suggested it, how could I not?  

I encountered this bumper sticker in the parking lot on my way in. I love where there is a connection between adventures! See Adventure 65.


As one can expect at the Red Iguana, there was a line. Our wait time was about 20 minutes, though Travis got there a little early to shave off some time. Luckily they have a few accommodations outside, like hot cider and a heater, which was a bit toasty on the head of a tall man like Travis.




Travis ordered the special. He doesn't remember what he ordered, but I think it was a toastada. H liked it quite a bit.


The charming Travis himself.


I ordered these crazy beef tacos that are made with egg. It sounded original, and a bit weird, so of course I couldn't resist! They were delicious! But very heavy on the meat, I was able to eat one of the three. The great thing was these tacos lasted two more meals!


Time spent on adventure: 1.5 hours
Money spent: $0 (thanks to Travis)
Recommendation: 8 out of 10 adventure points! (Everyone should try out this hot spot at least once!)

Comments

Popular Posts