Adventure 81: Sawadee

Sawadee on South Temple is a lovely little Thai place that has amazing attention to detail, from the decor to the service.


I was joined on this adventure by my (recently engaged) friends Boyd and Natalie...


... as well as my sister Dyana.


I love a restaurant with lots of windows. The street lights on the snow was actually quite a lovely scene right outside, even though the traffic of South Temple whizzes by.


This place is usually quite full, but the quick service allows for people to get in and out pretty quickly.


It's full of lovely statues... of all sizes.



Having recently discovered the delightful combination of flavors in the Thai lettuce wraps, (see my recent adventure to Thai Saiam) I decided to see how Sawadee's wraps measured up. Delightful!


The Pad Thai Natalie and Boyd shared.


The chicken veggie dish Dyana ordered.


Everyone gave the thumbs up on their food. The company was delightful, which always bodes well for the restaurant I'm rating, as I have a good taste in my mouth leftover... pun intended.

Time spent on adventure: 1 hour
Money spent: $16 (including tip)
Recommendation: 8 out of 10 adventure points!

Comments

Popular Posts