My Adventure Begins

So, I've found myself unemployed, and newly self-employed. As you might imagine, things take time to catch fire. My mornings are spent exercising and researching. After putting in a hard 4 hours, momma needs a break. While incredibly productive, there is no outside stimuli from sitting in a home office for hours alone with your thoughts. So, I started going out into the city I live, Salt Lake City, Utah, and having adventures. An adventure constitutes something I've never done/tried/it's been a long time/I may regret this but I may regret not doing it more-type activities.

I've lived in SLC for over 10 years, and thought I knew it pretty well. Turns out, there are all sorts of treasures to be found.  I'm to going chronicle my adventures here. I will do a little bit of back-tracking so as to share what I've found so far.

Oh, this is me.


Hi.
Join me on my adventure, even suggest an adventure. I'll probably do it.

Comments

Popular Posts