Adventure 68: Curry in a Hurry

Today's adventure takes us down State Street to Curry in a Hurry. I noticed this place in the same moment I pulled over.  Then I popped in for some food. The name is very fitting, as from the time I ordered and paid, to the moment my bag of food was handed me, was less than 2 minutes. I didn't get a chance to snap any pictures of the interior, as my hands were full of food before I knew it.


The interior is small, it has like 2 tables. It's definitely designed for the to-goer.


The window is full of awards. This place has been recognized.


The food was a little on a greasy side, but very good. When I got it to a place I could camp out, I ate up the hot deliciousness. The chicken was tender, which I have not always found with Indian chicken. Also, the bread was very good! Crispy.


Time spent on adventure: 15 minutes (including eating time)
Money spent: $9.70
Recommendation: 7 out of 10 adventure points!

Comments

Popular Posts