Adventure 61: Cindy Lee Cafe

Walking down Main Street in downtown Salt Lake City around lunch time, and with a rumbling stomach, the charming Cindy Lee Cafe called to me. 



I just saw the dude in the bike helmet photo bombing this shot... fantastic!


The interior was very open, ready for a lunch crowd. The service was very fast, and efficient, I believe they are usually buzzing during lunch. I popped in on the tale end of the lunch block, so only shared the restaurant with a dozen people.


Here's a tip for the single ladies, there were quite a few attractive men lunching here!


That includes the staff.


The 'bun,' my regular dish I order at Vietnamese restaurants was not a disappointment. The portions of veggies was different than I'm accustomed, but not unpleasing. There seemed to be more carrots than sprouts, but it was still delicious! The vermicelli noodles were cooked perfectly, and the curry sauce was just the right salty and spicy.


 Also, three fortunes in my cookie! This has got to be a good sign.


Time spent on adventure: 30 minutes
Money spent: $9.07 (including tip)
Recommendation: 8 out of 10 adventure points!






Comments

Popular Posts