Adventure 72: Pho 33

Pho 33 is the third part in my as-it-happened-to-turn-out Sandy series. Incidentally, I recently found out Pho is pronounced [fuh'uh]. Don't take my word for it, I found an instructional video.



It doesn't look like much, outside or inside, in fact the seat of the booth I sat on had some huge cracks in it.


A smiling Buddah is always a good sign.


It seemed to be a popular lunch spot, people were coming and going pretty regularly while I was there.




Some gold wall art.



I ordered the chicken bun,  (pronounced [boon]) like I always do. It was delicious! Heavy on the nuts, not as heavy on the veggies as I usually like, but the sauce was great.


Time spent on adventure: 45 minutes
Money spent: $9.50 (including tip)
Recommendation: 7 out of 10 adventure points!




Comments

Popular Posts