Adventure 55: Alchemy Coffee

When my good friend Vanessa suggested Alchemy Coffee for our morning meeting, I knew this would be an adventure worth blogging about. The name alone, told me it would be awesome.


This adventure started out with the 4 block walk from her place to the shop. Oh, and in the rain. I've got the flat hair to prove it. 


I ordered the vegetarian quiche, thinking it would be a little bite-sized muffin looking thing, like what most places offer. Nope, it was a full home-made, oozing with cheese slice, that was very original tasting.  I don't even know how to describe the flavors, but it was a stand-out. Also, fresh fruit on the side, can't resist that!

I also had freshly squeezed carrot juice. Yum.


Vanessa had a latte, and gave it her thumbs up.


The decor is smattered with skeletons. I loved it. I have a secret love for skeletons on a wall (well, not so secret anymore.) In fact, we were able to secure this little nook of a room, which gave us some privacy, and noise control. It was great.


Right above me head. It's like he was watching over me.



This place is apparently a local favorite.




Time spent on adventure: 2 hours
Money spent: $6.73
Recommendation: 8 out of 10 adventure points!


Comments

Popular Posts