Adventure 47: House of Tibet

Here's the thing about Tibetan food, it's delicious. I've yet to be disappointed by a Tibetan dish at any Tibetan restaurant I've been to, which is exactly 3.

House of Tibet did not disappoint.
  


First of all, the interior was a visual feast. Delightful. There also seemed to be a very important conversation going on with the owners and an investor about what seemed to be talk of expanding to another location. Salt Lake City can always use another Tibetan place, so I'm pretty excited about the news.





The starter salad was really interesting. It seemed to consist mostly of cabbage, and the dressing reminded me of mango and peanuts. It was really good. I'd put that dressing on everything.



The main noodle dish, which was a vegan dish, was so good. SO GOOD! The spices and seasoning used were perfect.


I love it when I see a mango smoothie or a lassi on the menu! The mango smoothie was pretty good. Very heavy on the mango. It was almost like mango puree.


My only non-positive is the service was a bit slow. But I did show up at the weird time between lunch and dinner when restaurants are expecting people. I always throw them off with my ninja moves.

Time spent on adventure: 45 minutes
Money spent: $14 (including tip)
Recommendation: 8 out of 10 adventure points!




Comments

Popular Posts