Adventure 39: Finn's

I was taking a walk through Sugar House, when I happened upon Finn's and realized I've never eaten there, even though they are an old name in Salt Lake City. It was just warm enough to sit out on the patio surrounded by the still living bushes, I mean, it was calling to me.


Also, I couldn't resist this sign. If you're going to put one dish on a sign outside of your restaurant, it better be worth bragging about. It reeled me in.


So, I ordered the Vegan Carrot Soup. It was amazing. So creamy. I was convinced the 'vegan' part was a lie, but I slurped it up anyway. The server told me the creamy taste comes from coconut milk. God bless coconut milk.


I was delighted to share my spot on the patio with a little wolf spider. I think wolf spiders are my favorite. I once had a wolf spider who wouldn't leave my side for three days. Plus, they look so cuddly with all their fuzz.


Next came my veggie burger. It was delicious. Nice thick cut slice of tomato, and a yummy bun.

Also, I want to note they have a limited menu, which I love. I don't like to be overwhelmed by choices, I liked the simple menu.


Then I continued my walk though the Sugar House crunchy leaves. The special thing about Finn's is, they are only open for breakfast, brunch and lunch. So, don't miss an opportunity to go there!

Time spent on adventure: 30 minutes
Money spent: $12 (including tip)
Recommendation: 8 out of 10 adventure points!

Comments

Popular Posts